Re: Bug in "View source"

Hello David,

Thanks for your report.

We have this problem because of the way that Amaya names the documents
it downloads from the web. In this case, you have an image that is
called arch. As the page you opened has no name, we used the prefix
before it (arch). Thus one is overwritten by the other. When you open
the source view, you're actually seeing the arch image.

The solution here is that we need to review our way of naming files. We
should be using unique temporary names to avoid this problem again.

You can workaround this problem if you open the document using the
Overview.html name.

-jose