Re: compile problem: No such dir as Xm

Irene Vatton wrote:

<snip>

>>>You can also test to compile the GTK version.
>>
>>So I re-ran ../configure with the --with-gtk option, but I then get the same
>>errors from make:
>

> You have to clean up the whole object directory to avoid confusion with the
> previous
> configure.

I just tried this with make clean (since
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Autoconf.html has "# make clean : removes all
object files, but keep the binaries in Amaya/obj /bin").

# make clean, however, leaves as is the LINUX-ELF/Options file (a file which,
again, was auto'ly generated).  A subsequent ../configure also leaves the
Options file as is.  Running # make all, therefore, still uses old options.  So
I had to delete the Options file to put a new ../configure --<options> command
into effect.

fyi,
george