Re: Object, Float and Structure Problems

Amaya doesn't support float, which explains the first problem. Lots of people
would like it, but nobody has time to code it. Do you have a student who is
intersted in a project?

The other two are bugs I guess - the img bit is in fact longstanding - since
version 1.3 I think.

Chaals