Problems copying/cutting and pasting into Amaya

From: Steve Bratt <steve@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:37:11 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Cc: swick@w3.org, irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>

Dear Amaya Team,

Ralph and I independently hit some problems related to cutting or copying
and pasting things into Amaya.  I am using Windows 2000 and running Amaya
6.2.

1. I select and put something into the buffer from any other outside
application (Eudora, IE, etc.).

2. I attempt to paste it into a document openned in Amaya,.

3. Amaya pastes the last thing I had copied or pasted from within Amaya,
and ignores the thing selected from the outside application.

4. One exception:  If I copy a URI (for example) and try to paste it into
the Save As form (for example), this seems to work.

This is an important bug, since I copy and paste things into Amaya frequently.

Thanks

Steve

--
Steven R Bratt, Chief Operating Officer       mailto:steve@w3.org