Re: Amaya and XML

I guess Amaya is confused with this namespace. You use
the URI of the document that describes HTML 4.01. This is
not a registered URI for any XML language. If you want to
use HTML 4.01, don't use namespaces, as HTML 4.01 is an SGML
application and namespaces are not part of SGML. Only XML
knows about namespaces. So, I guess you would like to use
XHTML, which is an XML language. Then you should use the
appropropriate namespace for XHTML, which is:

   http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml

Refer to the XHTML specification:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#strict

I hope it helps.