Re: amaya and graphviz-generated svg problems

John,

The first problem you reported has gone. The text-anchor attribute
is now fully supported. Just do a CVS update followed by make and
all labels will fit nicely in their boxes.

By the way, I noticed that the text-anchor attribute is associated
with every text element in all the graphs I have checked from your
demo page. Amaya now supports inheritance of this attribute. You can
consider attaching it to some high level <g> or <svg> element, to
produce more compact files.

We are working on the second problem. I have noticed that if you
open the source view, make a change in it, such as adding an
unsignificant space, and synchronize (File menu) from that view,
the embedded svg is displayed. You can use that trick while we are
working on a complete solution.

Thanks for your report.

Vincent.