Re: Feature request: Confirmation for printing function

I vote on this, besides, this seems to be becoming a way to give
confirmation to those who want it and eliminate it for those who don't.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sascha Claus" <SC_LE@gmx.de>
To: "W3C WWW Amaya" <www-amaya@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: Feature request: Confirmation for printing function

Beerse, Corné wrote:
> [...]

"bad hand-eye coordination" fraction? (Mozilla slang :). What about a
"Don't ask me again" checkbox like in Mozilla's Ctrl+Enter-Send Message?
--
Sascha »SCommmodore« Claus                   WBG Kontakt, L. E., Germany
mailto:SC_LE@gmx.de                                   PGP-key:0x9E095CA2

----

---