Re: Feature request: Confirmation for printing function

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 11:48:31AM +0100, "Beerse, Corné" wrote:
> [...]

I don't want to define a 'to file' printer as the default printer for all
applications just because of Amaya. BTW, my system is Linux.

> For future amaya versions, the icon bar can be made customizable just like
> M@Office applications. Then remove the 'print to the default printer' button
> and replace it with the 'File->Print' action which invokes the printer
> selection menu.

I second this.

> BTW: The amaya on my system (5.3, 18 dec 2001) asks what to print, isn't the
> cancel on this window enough to prevent accidental printing?

My Amaya (5.3, Linux) does not ask me what to print, it prints the current
document.

Karl-Michael