Re: Styles

Here is how to do it with what Amaya supports right now.

For a selection:
1. Highlight it.
2. Open the Style menu and modify the style in one of the four options at
the top.

For an element:
1. Select text within the element.
2. Press F2 to select it.
3. Repeat until desired element is selected (look in status bar).
4. Do step 2 for a selection.

To expand a style to an entire page (for all elements in a page or certain
classes):
1. Follow the steps for an element.
2. Highlight the element.
3. Click Style > Create rule.
4. Type either the element name (to apply to elements) or a class name to
apply to a certain class (begin with a period).

To apply a premade class:
Either
1. Select an element or selection.
2. Click Style > Apply classes.