Re: Proxy not configurable

Raghav,

Why are you using the machine's name? You should use the domain name.

A second question, why are you using the proxy domain option? :)

A final question, could you tell me if your proxy server is using the
SOCKS protocol? you need to recompile Amaya to make it work with it. It
doesn't work out of the box with it.

Can you try the following test?

telnet your-proxy-name your-proxy port
GET http://www.w3.org/ HTTP/1.0
(do a return here)

and tell me what is output? (just the first 20 lines or so).

Thanks,

-jose