Re: sentence spacing

yes it is possible and browsers could do it if designer desired!
in fact i have an awk utility that does this (replaces with &nbsp;<%32> )
I suspect that browser designers are now trying to follow recommendations
or at least implement as much as possible.
<aside> Opera folks had no idea that alternate stylesheet concept even
 existed let alone when they would implement ;-[  ;-[ ) </aside>
The fact that a sentence structure has no equivalent in html/css is
a big hole and one consequence is that there is no simple style property
for the common design of ?bigger? space after a sentence termination.
Unfortunately I dont think the situation will change in the future either.
Thus as it isn't in recommendation, it isn't in Amaya domain to address ----
maybe some commentary to the recommendations group may help
he said ROTFL
So its time to roll your own utility (as i have), probably better done in
Perl by you younger folk.... awk is language of us ancients
 (documentation is bilingual (Greek and Hebrew) )    ta fer now