Re: Windows problems with TAB

using the win32 binary version of Amaya the tab key does move
around the open dialog  but not in the top down, left to right manner.
its first stop is at the clear button !!! but i suspect that it is a key equates
problem in linux as functionality is still there.

On 4 Aug 2001, at 4:56, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Windows normally uses the tab key to move around different parts of a dialog -
> for example in the "open" dialog, I expect tab to cycle me through the URI text
> entry, and the four buttons.
>
> Using version 5.1 the tab key isn't working to do this - I presume it is to do
> with the way that tabbing between links was enabled, but I am not sure. I didn't
> try re-assigning the function to some other key yet.
>
> Cheers
>
> Charles McCN
>

> --
> Charles McCathieNevile    http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  phone: +61 409 134
> 136 W3C Web Accessibility Initiative     http://www.w3.org/WAI    fax: +1 617
> 258 5999 Location: 21 Mitchell street FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia (or W3C
> INRIA, Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France)

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel

Be sure to check your HTML markup code
tags by using http://validator.w3.org or