Re: Page Break Example

The current version of Amaya does not provide any user interface to
manipulate the CSS page-break properties. Those properties are
interpreted by the print program, though.

Supposing you want a page break before every h2 element, you will
have to include the following in the source file of your document:

     h2 {page-break-before: always}

This must be included in the head element.
If there is already a style element, you just need the second line.
You won't see any change in the formatted document on the screen.
This works only when printing.

Vincent.