Re: Bug with Amay 5.1 ?

I can duplicate your results of bad formatting when saved using win98 binary
of version 5.1-- major error!!!
1] If i cut out comments, the link stays in head element
2] if i place both comments after link, link and one comment stays in head
     while last comment is shifted to body
3] if i arrange for link followed by ONE comment then everything works ok
4] if i arrange for one comment followed by link,  the comment stays in head
  and the link gets shifted to the body.....
it appears as if it is in the treatment of comments that things are going amiss!
i thought it was double comment but no --- even one comment in
 head element followed by another statement causes bad format on save.
5] last attempt was comment followed by title in head element
    this did not shift title to body !!!!!
but if it is meta element it will get shifted hmmmmm!

On 15 Jul 2001, at 23:28, Christian Mondrup wrote:

> John Russell wrote:
> >
> > The zipped file contains the 5.1 version  butthe pointer to
> > the ftp site requires permission or password to access
> > perhaps a zip of the original 4.3 file should be sent for comparison
> > also i could use it to regen a 5.1 version on my win98 binary
> > to see if it is a universal problem ....   or perhaps an http pointer to file
>
> The 4.3 version is attached here.
>
> Bye
> --
> Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
> Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus
> Brendstrupgaardsvej, DK 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
> Phone: +45 89 49 53 01 - http://www.scandiatransplant.org

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel

Be sure to check your HTML markup code