RE: Character Styles Don't Work

What I think is wrong with using <h1> to simulate bold or <strong> character
formatting is that it violates the Web Accessibility Initiative Guidelines
and XHTML 1.0 Guidelines that specify using structural markup only for
identifying structural components of a document. Both the <b> and <strong>
elements should be supported by Amaya.

Tom Murrell