RE: what does amaya identify as

> From:	jose.kahan@w3.org [SMTP:jose.kahan@w3.org]
>
> Amaya doesn't send a Referer header.
>
> Privacy people are happy with this option, other people not. We may add
> a configuration option in the future, but it's not yet in our plans.
[DJW:]
A number of sites use Referer to enforce no deep-linking
policies or security by obscurity login procedures.
I don't think either of these web site policies are good,
but the result can be that one is locked out of the site,
and sometimes one cannot just boycott them.

On the other hand, it should not be an issue for Amaya's
primary use as an editor.