Re: [Moderator Action] Publishing agreement Amaya 2.4 (fwd)

Of course you can distribute Amaya on your CD-Rom, but I suggest you to take
the
last version 4.1 published in November 2000 instead of the release 2.4.
A new release 4.2 that will be available this evening.
The last published release is pointed from http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist
.html