Re: setting background color of a document

Hi Jörg,
this will set the background color for documents that have no bgcolor attribute
in their body element when they are displayed by Amaya, but it won't change the
background color of documents with a bgcolor attribute. What I want is
something different: I created a new document and want to insert a bgcolor
attribute in the body tag. Of course I could use the source view, but I was
wondering whether there is some way to do this via a menu.

Karl-Michael