Re: feature request

The first command also exists, but it is normally only available in the
structure view.

You would have to add the structures menu to the foramtted view. This is
probably a reasonable idea anyway, although it becomes a question of how to
make it work. Maybe like the annotations interface, where adding content is
done by opening a dialogue...

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Laurent Carcone wrote:

  > Hi,
  >
  > I would like two see two simple commands into amaya:
  >
  > - a comment/uncomment element item wich places the selection in comment or
  > remove the comment
  >
  > - remove the englobing element. This would allow to avoid going in the
  > source view to remove a div around an element.
  >
  > Cheers
  > --
  The second command already exists in Amaya. You have to select the englobing
  element and to use the "transform" command (Edit menu).

  Laurent.

September - November 2000:
W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France