Re: .php file handling

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> I think there may be two problems. One is configuring the file mappings, so
> that files ending in .php are treated as HTML files, and the other is the way

	i think that configuring file mappings should be ok for me. how
	can i do it?

> that PHP itself works, using XML Processing instructions do escape the php
> code. I don't think that Amaya allows you to edit that easily.

	i don't care about editing php instructions in amaya. i only need
	to edit html parts.

Thnak you for your help.

          .oOo.   .oO 'Oo,                                  s@m
   oOo.    )O(     OO  O"                          sam@tunisia-guide.com