Re: nbsp question

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, P. T. Rourke wrote:

> Please use numeric (e.g.,  ) rather than named entities to maintain
> closer compatibility with XML.

Maybe the user could choose how these are seen?  I'd prefer these
numerical identifiers to be given names when possible, even if it is
better to have the numerical form in the text Amaya outputs to disk.
(See "The Pragmatic Programmer", Dave Thomas and Andrew Hunt, Addison
Wesley, Chapter Five, section: "It's just a view".)

> Patrick Rourke

	Hugh
	hgs@dmu.ac.uk

	[...]