Re: How to get Amaya to recognize PHP pages as HTML?

What would be good is to have a config file that can be used to specify local
mapping of filename extensions (there may be any kind of extension for html
files, for css files, for xhtml files). For resources downloaded from the web
the guide is the content-type header.

Cheers

Charles

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, patrick foure wrote:

  > HI,

  For the same reasons given by Edward Moon , we would like Amaya to recognize PHP pages
  ( with the .php or .php* suffix ) .
  If it could be possible to configure all suffixes that could be handle by Amaya it should be nice.

  Thanks.
  P.Foure