Re: Unable to connect to remote URL's using WIN95

Hi,

As I understood you succeed starting Amaya and you can display the welcome
Amaya page. True?
It seems that you cannot connect to external sites, but you can load local
HTML files (Help files for example). True?
Do you use a proxy or a firewall?

  Irene.