Re: Known Bug "To Do" List? ( Re: Bug Report:: Horizontal Scroll Bar)

> Thanks, Vincent (and Charles) -
>
> You mentioned a "to do list of the development team." Can users search that
> list before (re-)reporting suspected bugs here?  I've found a couple of
> other anomalies.

The "to do list" is a W3C internal list and can be unreadable for common users.
Too very technical points are noted there.
In fact the Amaya team takes inputs form the www-amaya@w3.org archive and W3C
team
requests to build that "to do list".
Our real problem is a lack of manpower to satisfy all these wishes.

> I did verify that the scrollbar works with plain text files. Since Amaya is
> open source, would the team be willing to coordinate with users who wish to
> contribute bug fixes?

Of course yes. We're ready to answer any technical question by e-mail, but
it's also possible to visit us to discuss a specific point.
If you plan to make a bug fix or any Amaya extension, please contact us.