Re: Bug Report: Horizontal Scroll Bar

It's a window manager property.
under unix, you have a lot of virtual screens manager.
from the oldest to the news (I don't try to give an évaluation....)
olvwm (for openwindow but you can use it on other system, simple and
easy to use)
fvwm (great flexibility, but hard to configure)
dtwm (cde desktop, not a freeware, on sun, hp, ibm)
fvwm95 (based on fvwm, give a win95 look and feel)
kdewm (kdedesktop, heavy to my opinion)
and windowmaker that you can integrate under kde and/or gnome) <- I use
it
see http://www.windowmaker.org

As ut is for me something I can't work without, I found
under win32:
Perfect Screen (a shareware, I use it)
Powerdesk

--
Nur der kleine Geist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.