Re: synchronize tree dump?

> Hi,
>
> After typing (inserting) text at the beginning of existing text, the tree
> debug dump via TtaListAbstractTree does not appear to have these characters.
> However all views render the inserted text properly. This does not occur
> when text is inserted in the middle or end of existing text.

All views render the inserted text only if the insert has been committed.
Views don't share anything else than the internal tree.
The commit is done as soon as you change the selection or you display a
menu.
Are you sure you read the right file or the right version of that file?
I checked that on my version of Amaya (compiled with
AMAYA_OPTIONS=-DAMAYA_DEBUG)
and the dump includes the inserted text.