Re: ineffective Keyboard

> On a sun U5 with solaris 2.6, I compiled (with many efforts !).
> When I laumch amaya, every thing seems well. But in editor mode
> the keyboard is ineffective. Especially in dialog box.
> I tried to use the libraries I got with the binary distribution but got
> the same effect.
>
> Any ideas ?

Yes. This is an error in the libXm.so delivered with solaris 2.6.
To solve that problem I suggest you to try the included version of libXm
delivered with the binary 2.6 instead of the standard one.
To do that, you have to download somewhere the amaya-solaris2.6-2.1.tar.gz
(see http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html) and change the path in the file

MOTIF_LIBRARIES=