Re: preventing absolute path extension with copy and paste

> Hi,
>
> is there any possibility to prevent that amaya expands relative paths in
> hrefs when copying and pasting from one document to another?

Amaya tries to generate relative paths as often as possible.
If it doesn't it could be due to an existing base element in the document
(check the head in the structure view) or the fact that you are editing
some pages as local files and others as through the server.
If you are in the later case, you have to choose either to edit all pages
as local pages or to edit through the server. That needs to install the PUT
(a script is provided, see http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/put.html).
All the W3C team uses Amaya to publish directly on the http://www.w3.org
server.