RE: help pages

[mailed to list and original poster]

The logo looks fine to me in Netscape 3.04 under Windows95.
This seems to be less an issue of whether your browser
handles PNG than whether the web server negotiates with
the browser to pick an appropriate file type for transfer.  I just
created a local gif copy by doing a View\Image and then a
File\Save as in Netscape.  I don't see the problem.

Jack
jack_h_ostroff@groton.pfizer.com