Re: Delete Editor

> Hi!
> I need a basic browser which can only browse the Html files.
> So I want to delete the Editor func. of Amaya to get it.
> but, how can I clear the editor func.?

We never experimented the building of Amaya without editing functions,
but it should work. You need to remove a large majority of functions
declared in EDITOR.A (all menu entries disabled by the browser mode).
Normally functions located within EDITORactions.c, HTMLedit.c, EDITimage.c,
HTMLpresentation.c, HTMLbook.c could be removed.