Re: Amaya compiles, does not display anything

My apologies for replying so late.

When I launch amaya as built below, I get a window
titled "AmayaPage.html Formatted_view".
The "Address" box shows (basename) "AmayaPage.html"
The "Title" box shows "Welcome to Amaya".
However no text is displayed.

When I use "File" -> "Open Document" to load a long HTML file,
the Address and Title show correctly, the proportional
scroll-bar on the right-hand side shrinks in size, indicating
a long file; but nothing is displayed. I can use "File" -> "Save As..."
to save the loaded file elsewhere.

I am waiting for a CD that may have an RPM of a more recent
version of lesstif, and will try again.

-arun gupta