RE: STRONG and BOLD

Matej, I agree with you.

Amaya handles B elements and STRONG elements. B is deprecated already in HTML
4. The logical thing to do with B elements is to convert them to STRONG
elements.

So, it would be good if the button which makes something strong could be
overloaded, so that it can be used to remove STRONG or B from an element (but
would always apply a STRONG). I suppose the alternative is that I should
write a transformation that makes all B into STRONG. Seems like a pretty
simple sed script to me.

Charles