Re:

> Dear amaya peolple,
>
> I had just been added to the subscriber list of www-amaya@w3.org. As I learnt
> from your repley my email was automatically processed and no human would read
> my the questions I added to my subscription. So this is a copy of original
> email:
>
> I'm currently using "normal" browsers in combination with the webeq-plugin to
> display MathML on the web. But as the webeq-applets are not printable I
> started to modify my pages to be amaya-browsable. In this state I've got a
> problem which can't solve:
> How can I change fonts in amaya? (I need to use Symbol and Chevara Outline).
> Or at least: how can I configurate amaya so that entities like &Zopf,
> &Nopf,... are supported?

Amaya is able to display several entities by using the Symbol font. Have you
try
to create a mathematical expression with the Amaya palette? The last entry of
the
palette give you access to a set of symbols. I guess your 2 entities are not
available
in our Symbol font.

We're working on the Unicode support in Amaya. That will increase the number
of available
symbols provided that the corresponding fonts are available too.

> And - not aproblem, but only a question - : Are there future plans to support
> the Applet-tag?

Netscape and Microsoft plan to support XML and MathML. The right way is not to