Re: Building Amaya under Windows

> Irene,
>
>  I've followed the instructions on building Amaya under Windows, though I'm
> using VC++ 6.0, and having
> no luck. It keeps looking for a file called EDITOR.h which I can't seem to
> find anywhere. Am I doing
> something wrong?

I guess you forgot to compile schemas before compiling the Amaya application.
The file
EDITOR.h is generated by the app compiler.

"Execute Compilers program, you will have a Window with a menu "File". Choose
"File/Open" and load the file Amaya\Windows\amaya\amaya.mkf."

Let me know if you do it and the building still fails.