Re: win95/printing

Ramzi and Malcolm,

as I mentioned in my first posting, I - as well - do have these
problems just with the print BUTTON. (Not with the MENUE.)

The MENUE "File/Print" works as espcected.

(And I have no problems with printing from other
applications.)

So maybe there is something wrong just with the
call behind the print BUTTON?

Roland

--
roland.bauer@fff.at