Re: Release amaya-Windows95-2_0a.exe Will not setup

  Hi,

  Please check that Amaya has been installed.
  For instance, if you have installed Amaya in C:\Program Files,
  check that the is a directory named: C:\Program Files\Amaya.
  if Yes, the executable of Amaya should be in \
  C:\Program Files\Amaya\Windows\bin\amaya.exe

  Ramzi.