Re: Configuring keyboard commands

> Are there commands for Forward and Back which I can assign in my
> amaya.keyboard file? I couldn't find them in the 'configuring Amaya'
> documentation, but I thought I remembered seeing key commands somewhere.

Yes. I forgot to update the page Configure.html. I updated the version on our
W3C server. See http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Configure.htm
Functions you are looking for are GotoPreviousHTML and GotoNextHTML. If you
want
to define your amaya.keyboard file keep in mind that the configuration
directory
changed with the release 2.0: this file should be located at
$HOME/.amaya/amaya.keyboard

  Irene.