Re: Printing? 2.0 on w95

Hi,

The print button looks for your default printer and send the
job to it. So the only thing you have on the screen is a dialog
box telling you that the printing process is in progress.
The Setup & print menu let you choose your printer if many
are available, the paper format, etc.

The release 1.4* of Amaya is installd in the directory ...\Thot\...
for example C:\Program Files\Thot
The release 2.0 is installed in ...\Amaya\... this is why the
new release does not overwrite the last one. If you want to remove
any version of Amaya, you only have to remove the directory
Thot (for 1.4*) or Amaya (for 2.0) and everything will be removed.

I don't know what exactly is the problem with the print because
I never seen it. So please if you notice any problem about
this issue could you report it to us with more details:
- What exacly is happened,
- What message have you got if any,
- ...

  Ramzi.

--
Ramzi GUETARI                          |  Tel: (33) 4 76 61 52 38
World Wide Web Consortium / INRIA      |  Fax: (33) 4 76 61 52 52

          http://www.inrialpes.fr/opera/people/Ramzi.Guetari