Re: Wishes for Amaya

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> I don't use windows enough to know for certain, but it seems like a good
> idea. (It is easy enough to reconfigure it anyway). It would be nice to have
> the option of selecting the 'windows' interface or the 'unix' interface
> keyboard file, for people who are swapping across platforms.

	Yes, that is a nice idea, being able to set platform x to look
	like plaform y as much as possible as far as the interface is
	concerned, for x,y in {unix, windows, mac}.  As someone who
	regularly types Pico commands into vi and vice versa, and "ls -l"
	at DOS prompts, I have to second this :-)

	Hugh
	hgs@dmu.ac.uk