Re: 1.3b, Solaris2 binary -- ForegroundColor?

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr wrote:

> > I have the solaris2 binary for 1.3b, and in my ~/.thotrc I have the lines
	[...]
> > However, on startup, the text in the body of the document I am browsing
> > is black (on a black bacground), but when I call up help the body text is
> > white.  The buttons and menus are OK, they are white, so I can access the
> > help. The Menus are also large print (24 point), but the body is not.  Am
> > I missing some options for this here, or is this something in the code?
>
> For the color problem, it seems that your document uses CSS rules or
> presentation attributes.

	No. It is in HTML 2.0 -- no tables, frames, or css.
	http://www.eng.dmu.ac.uk/~hgs/index.html
	to be exact.

> If you find that document fonts are too small, you can change the ZOOM factor
> ZOOM=3

	I changed it from the menu, and it seems to help, thanks. But
	since I am not setting the font size in the document, is there
	an attribute to set in Amaya to define the default?

> Regards
>   Irene.

	Thank you,
	Hugh