Re: I Have Some Questions

ANDLEX12@aol.com wrote:
> Does Your Browser Support Java Scrips? Or Applets?  And You Said  A Little
> About CSS, Will It Execpt the Basic Commands Like Color And Text Decoration?

- It's not mine (you're not talking to w3 or amaya only, but to the interested community)
- It's no brouwser with edit capabilities, but an editor with browse capabilities
- I don't know about Java scripts or applets support.
	- I guess you like it to exectue the scripts or applets.
	- Since it is an editor, the support I'd expect is writing support,
		not browsing support.
- All other items: ccs, color, textdecoration: It's supposed to be HTML 4 compliant
	so I'd say Yes for those items. (you did not mention blink, there is
	something about it not being part of html4)

CB

--
Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?
Corne' Beerse					| Alcatel Telecom Nederland