Re: New user question....

> I'm proudly a new user of amaya, but there are some things I'm still
> unable to do...
>
> How I chosse a color backgroud for the page?

You have to select the body element. The first click selects a text and the
ESC key allows you to select enclosing elements until you have selected the
body
(current selection is displayed at the bottom of the window).
After, you open the color dialogue form (entry "Colors" in menu Style.
With the middle or the right button of the mouse, you select the background
color.

> Hot I change the unvisited, visited and active link?

To change the unvisited, visited and active link you have to write
a css rule in css syntax or you can set the link, vlink and alink
attributes of the body element. You have to select the body element
to change body attributes (menu Attributes).

> How do I change an Image settig ALING and border values?
 You have to select the image element
to change the image attributes (menu Attributes).

> Is there a better on-line manual?

We'll happy to see users writing a user manual. Our on-line
manual gives only generic information. I agree it's not
a user manual.