Re: Amazing bug in Amaya 1.3a on Solaris 2.6

> Bug in the solaris version. (seems to append only on Solaris 2.6)
> When starting amaya or opening a new window, amaya also displays the
> Type->Headings sub menu (The one that contains H1, H2, ...) at the top
> left corner of the screen. To make it disappear, click on Types->List
> for example. The main problem is that some windows does not have this
> Types menu and therefore no means to un-display this window!
>
> Hervé

It seems that it's a specific bug of the Motif version on Solaris 2.6.
We don't have any Solaris 2.6 platform available to test it here.
Perhaps we need to compile on this platform to solve the problem.
Could you try to download the Amaya sources and compile them?