Re: How to download Amaya

I think the problem that Mr. Earl was having downloading Amaya was probably
the one I had at first. The links on http://www.w3.org/Amaya are not marked
very clearly - it is not readily apparent which link to click on to get to the
download page. I would suggest that if someone put something like

"< Click here to get Amaya now >"

in there somewhere it might help.