Amaya and Windows 95 -- same problem as Marianna Rozenfeld, Apr. 8

From: Goldberg, Bob <BGOL461@ECY.WA.GOV>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 13:14:49 -0700
To: "'www-amaya@w3.org'" <www-amaya@w3.org>
I'm having the same problem as Marianna described to the list on April
8; I installed Amaya 1.2 on my Windows 95 machine, and I get an
hourglass and then nothing every time I double-click the icon.

I tried the solution Ramzi suggested with the HOME environment variable,
but it didn't change anything.  Can someone give me further advice?  I
have checked the archives frequently to see if anyone else (including
Marianna) has had this problem, but I haven't seen it.  What is unique
about my machine?  I would appreciate any advice, esp. from the people
who have solved this problem on their machines. Thanks!!

Bob Goldberg
Washington State Department of Ecology
P.O. Box 47775
Olympia, WA  98504-7775