Re: bugged again :)

> Using the Oct 24 version of Amaya 1.1b on a Win95, pentium 133, with 32
> meg, dial-up connection, true color 24 bit, I have observed the following
> critters:
>
> The stop button doesn't appear to function.

We've troubles with the event loop on Windows platform and we don't manage
different buttons state.
You know that this release is an Alpha release and we're still working on it.

> The rendering of graphics to text using a stylesheet (I assume) is not
> correct. Visit http://www.w3.org/style/ as an example.

The stylesheet implementation is not complete neither in Unix nor in Windows
versions. In particular, positioning properties used in this css page are
not implemented.

> Scroll bar is unstable when dragging it with the mouse. Clicking between
> the bar and end points seems to work ok.

Yes but it's not easy to understand why. The Windows API is not always clear
and complete.

> Web documents do not appear to be cached when using the back button.

You're right.

> Since it refuses to load local documents, I have not taken the time to
> check it our further.

I'm sure, it shouldn't. I've not problem to open a local file.
How do you do that: using the open menu or using the address field ?