Re: Doc on "How To Build A Webpage" in Amaya?

I have put a couple of pages on the internet at
http://dnwfriends.nzl.org/amayaproject/tut1.html to give newbies a way
to begin to tinker with Amaya and start their own website. I am not at
all confident that anyone will use it but I think I should try.
I'm hampered by the fact that I learned my coding on a text editor and
tend not to use the fancy bits of Amaya.
These pages are a mess at present but it's early days.  If anyone
thinks I may be on to something I'd like to hear. Or if anyone wants
to take it and run with it that would be great.
Anyway I'll get up a few more pages and try to get something that's helpful.

Regards.

On 2/22/10, Janet Norman-Philips <jnphilips@gn.apc.org> wrote:
> Hi Charles
>
> Just to ad another perspective.
> I tried using Amaya a while back but I couldn't find a way in that I
> understood.
> I'm not particularly familiar with HTML and I'm not a techie.
>
> I gave up trying to use Amaya.
>
> If I'd had a document to follow that told me how to build a web page it
> would have helped a lot.
>
> But I mean, how to do it from the very beginning.
[...]