Re: There is mistranslation in Japanese of the dialog message on Amaya 11.1.

Thanks for looking at these translations. Most were done by my students.

Why did you use .bz2 for such a short file? Just gives more work on the
recipient side.

As for details, the first change corrects some important error,
but introduces a double 「要素に」.

Also, I'm a bit skeptical about 「最も上の左角において」and the like.
I think 「右上の角に」or so would be enough.

Regards,    Martin.

--
#-# Martin J.Dürst, Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University