Re: Update policy for message catalog

Hello Irene,

Many thanks for your explanations. Can you send me the
Perl script mentioned ("All these files are generated by
a Perl script applied to following three xml files:").
What we want to do here is to test out the translations
in actual use locally before we send them to you, so we
need to be able to generate ja-... files. Also, is there
a way back from ja-... or similar files to the XML files?

Regards,    Martin.