From: <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
To: <www-amaya-doc@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 5:09 PM
Subject: New translations for the release 6.3

Hello,

To prepare the new release 6.3 we need some additional translations

137 **More ...
138 **Get
139 **Color

for the Italian version (it-libdialogue):

for the Spanish version (es-libdialogue):

for Portuguese version (pt-libdialogue):

Thanks in advance
     Irene
Irène Vatton e-mail: Irene.Vatton@inria.fr Irene.Vatton@w3.org
Tel: (33)476.61.53.61            Fax: (33)476.61.52.07
W3C/INRIA Rhône-Alpes
ZIRST - 655 avenue de l'Europe
38330 MONTBONNOT SAINT MARTIN